2011 Eureka Springs Sept 9-11

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
we're starting to get through the summer and need to get something planned pretty quickly if anyone is interested...we have generally tended to do this a couple weeks before the Fall Bash so those who wanted to do both could do so...everyone discussed this Sat at the Midwest MnG and this weekend seemed to work the best for everyone with Labor Day the previous week and people having family plans then

i just called PointWest and they are completely booked by a Harley group...does anyone from the area have any suggestions on alternate lodging?

Hrmmm - Perhaps we bring tents and stay at the KOA? :laugh:

We have stayed at the Swiss Villa in town before and its pretty good. And plenty of room for bikes, Defiantly just as clean and as decent as Point West. Or what about the one that the member here from the org's mom and dad use to run? It has reopened and There always seems to be alot of people there.

We have stayed at the Swiss Villa in town before and its pretty good. And plenty of room for bikes, Defiantly just as clean and as decent as Point West. Or what about the one that the member here from the org's mom and dad use to run? It has reopened and There always seems to be alot of people there.

That was the Travelers. Dalynchmob4 was the member. Why dont we all stay at Shane and Maries house? We can block the road and have plenty of room for bike parking. :laugh:

That was the Travelers. Dalynchmob4 was the member. Why dont we all stay at Shane and Maries house? We can block the road and have plenty of room for bike parking. :laugh:

Hey everyone is more than welcome to stay here, No problem, We will have a good time for sure. We also taking reservations for BBQ, I think so far Busabob and one of his friends is going to be here.:thumbsup:

Well I just looked at my race schedule and I have a race that weekend at Ft Smith, So I might be gone to it on Sat night the 10th, Unless I can get far enuff ahead in the points by then, I will know more after the next 2 races this coming weekend and Aug 20th, I am leading it now but I dont like to take any chances, I gotta try to hit them all.

Hey everyone is more than welcome to stay here, No problem, We will have a good time for sure. We also taking reservations for BBQ, I think so far Busabob and one of his friends is going to be here.:thumbsup:

What weekend is that Shane?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

we might be camping somewhere :rofl: there is a motorcycle rally and an antique car meet going on in town that same weeknd

we might be camping somewhere :rofl: there is a motorcycle rally and an antique car meet going on in town that same weeknd

We can be ready to roll in about 30 minutes.

IMG00005-20100423-1342.jpg

Have you checked in town at Swiss Villa?

We have the boys on that weekend. Seems that happens every year. :banghead:

Dangit, I thought that you did, Cause Marie had ask Julie a while back, You could always bring them with you.

Back