Eureka Springs AR June 2012

motochris

The artist formerly known as Chris75181
Registered
What are the dates going to be in June? Do we have a motel nailed down yet..(pointwest?).sorry if this is too early to post...I wont be able to make spring bash..so trying to plan for Eureka Springs! :D Hope to see a bunch if ya all there! :thumbup:

I think semi had a date in mind. I want to say its June 1st, but dont quote me on that till semi chimes in.

everyone i've talked to so far seems to be leaning toward June 1-3 which keeps us away from Memorial Day and Father's Day when quite a few members already have things planned

we don't have a motel nailed down yet, what do all of you think? Pointwest has always been where we have gathered, do you want to continue using it or go somewhere else? i've heard both sides so let's see what everyone thinks...if anyone knows of other places with enough room for us and willing to let us take over the parking lot, please speak up

What are the dates going to be in June? Do we have a motel nailed down yet..(pointwest?).sorry if this is too early to post...I wont be able to make spring bash..so trying to plan for Eureka Springs! :D Hope to see a bunch if ya all there! :thumbup:

I have a great motel in Eureka Springs, and yes you can all have the parking lot! We love having bike clubs here and take great care of you! Bbq pits, pool and close to everything! Just holla and I will come up with a package deal! Eureka Springs Motel - Motel 62 in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Thanks
Miss Janet

I have a great motel in Eureka Springs, and yes you can all have the parking lot! We love having bike clubs here and take great care of you! Bbq pits, pool and close to everything! Just holla and I will come up with a package deal! Eureka Springs Motel - Motel 62 in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Thanks
Miss Janet

This place looks cool...if pricing is good. Kinda like Pointwest tranquil views and great prices....what do you think Semi?

This place looks cool...if pricing is good. Kinda like Pointwest tranquil views and great prices....what do you think Semi?

i think it isn't up to me, i'm waiting to hear what everyone else thinks :laugh: i'll get in touch with Miss Janet this week to see what kind of rates they can offer

:bump::bump:

i see your :bump: and raise you another :bump: :thumbsup:...what do you think bro? you're going to be there this year, aren't you? for the entire thing hopefully!?!?! :beerchug:

I think Pointe West has been good to us , so my vote would be Pointe West , If it ain't broke don't fix it . I will be there for the Whole thing this year if I can get a bike by then . I am going to meet up with Hal the week of March 7th hopefully to get me a new bike . It won't be a Busa but I would still like to come down with everyone .

I think Pointe West has been good to us , so my vote would be Pointe West , If it ain't broke don't fix it . I will be there for the Whole thing this year if I can get a bike by then . I am going to meet up with Hal the week of March 7th hopefully to get me a new bike . It won't be a Busa but I would still like to come down with everyone .

I vote pointwest! Bob looking forward to seeing ya again- even if its on a Harley:what:..lol...if you dont have a ride by then, I can bring the gixxer750 for you to "cruise" around on.:D

I vote pointwest! Bob looking forward to seeing ya again- even if its on a Harley:what:..lol...if you dont have a ride by then, I can bring the gixxer750 for you to "cruise" around on.:D
It probably won't be a Harley , I am leaning towards :whistle:

1.jpg

Don't forget, Bob, we have your cooler and there will be replacement beer filling it. :) Good luck on your purchase!!! :thumbsup:

I too would vote for the Pointe West, but If I make it, I'll be there late Sat. night so you all say where and I'll try to make it.

Back