2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Fall) Sept. 10-12

You Buy it
and
I will show you how to drive it

sounds like a deal to me

cap just walked in the door.. more to come later... I need to write some jokes I heard this weekend down before I forget...

TaaaaaDaaaaaaaa

Omslaw is home. 650 miles in 24 hrs!

Good seeing y'all! I'm glad I decided to go!

Semper Fi is home. Had an uneventful 8 hour drive home.
It was great to see all of you, and I really enjoyed the ride yesterday.
A big THANK YOU! for that lazer engraving Cap!

BusaWhipped and me are home!!! Semi did a good job and cleaned up before I got there. Hal just has to keep him out of trouble tonight!!! :rofl:

So nice seeing everyone again and meeting new people too. Safe travels everyone! :thumbsup:

Katie and I made it home. Had a great time meeting old friends, and getting to meet some new ones. We look forward to doing it again. Thanks All. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Semper Fi is home. Had an uneventful 8 hour drive home.
It was great to see all of you, and I really enjoyed the ride yesterday.
A big THANK YOU! for that lazer engraving Cap!

Good meeting you and the Mrs! Hope to see ya again soon!

Good to see Captain, Semi, Dennis, Trish, Kevin, James, Julie and Steve after such a long time! It was a pleasant surprise to see the Busa hospital parked at Point West :) Nice to meet some new faces too! Macon, I'll hit you up one of these days for a ride in the area! Too bad I missed Omar.

I heard you stopped by! Sorry I missed ya; I rolled in around 8 p.m.

Katie and I made it home. Had a great time meeting old friends, and getting to meet some new ones. We look forward to doing it again. Thanks All. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good seeing you again, :thumbsup:

Even better seeing you on a Busa rather than that Barcolounger you were on last time. :laugh:

Signed ( Pokey )

Still great here in Eureka. At the Crescent now. I have to give it two thumbs ups! :thumbsup:

TaaaaaDaaaaaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see Captain, Semi, Dennis, Trish, Kevin, James, Julie and Steve after such a long time! It was a pleasant surprise to see the Busa hospital parked at Point West :) Nice to meet some new faces too! Macon, I'll hit you up one of these days for a ride in the area! Too bad I missed Omar.

it was awesome seeing you, what a great surprise! i hope we are able to get together again soon and do some riding...btw, congrats once again on your beautiful little one :beerchug:

Semi did a good job and cleaned up before I got there. Hal just has to keep him out of trouble tonight!!! :rofl:

he's doing his best and he also has Professor here to help...we're still having a great time even though we had to take a bit of a break today so i could get another rear tire on Lucy...we are rolling on two tires again and ready to hit a few more of these sweet roads tomorrow

it was great to see everyone again and make a couple new friends also... thanks to everyone who made this such a great time, it's good to see you all make it home safely...hope to see all of you again soon :beerchug:

I've made it to Camden, MO so far and had to stop for some grub. I know this isn't a straight shot to IL but I couldn't stand the thought of running the interstates on such a beautiful day!! Thanks to GSXcite who let Lucy and me hitchhike a ride toward Kansas City until we got out of the rain when it started this morning. You are a great and very valued friend. Anyway, I should be home tonight sometime :laugh:. Wish you were all with me!!! :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Back