2011 Eureka Springs Sept 9-11

We can be ready to roll in about 30 minutes.

IMG00005-20100423-1342.jpg

Very nice Dan:beerchug:

That was the Travelers. Dalynchmob4 was the member. Why dont we all stay at Shane and Maries house? We can block the road and have plenty of room for bike parking. :laugh:

they have changed to an America's Best Value Inn and i can't seem to get anyone to answer the phone...here's their web page linky

Try the Rodeway, across from Pizza hut. They are very accomodating to bike owners. have big awning by office. They watch the bikes all night. Stayed there with the Kawi guys a couple years ago.

If anyone wants to split a room with the wife and I Friday night only we would be interested, Because we are going to have to leave Sat by noon so we can head to Ft Smith for the MX races. And we might just ride over Friday and hang out and leave late Friday night and come home, But would like to split room and hang out with everyone for the night.

i finally found some rooms a few miles out of town but after talking to some of the locals and members that are down there quite a bit, no one really wanted to go while the antique car show was in town...we would spend all weekend behind cars going 20 mph...the weekend before is Labor Day and two weeks later is the Fall Bash...i don't know if anyone wants to go the next week (Sept. 16-18) but you might have more luck finding accomodations...sorry but this weekend (Sept. 9-11) just isn't working out

Agreed Semi, we kind of dropped the ball on this one as far as planning. Usually we have this ironed out a few months before hand.

Just wouldn't seem the same without Pointwest...I liked that location and the View! Sept. Seems jammed up....just thinkin out loud....

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

i finally found some rooms a few miles out of town but after talking to some of the locals and members that are down there quite a bit, no one really wanted to go while the antique car show was in town...we would spend all weekend behind cars going 20 mph...the weekend before is Labor Day and two weeks later is the Fall Bash...i don't know if anyone wants to go the next week (Sept. 16-18) but you might have more luck finding accomodations...sorry but this weekend (Sept. 9-11) just isn't working out

oK bc im a bit new what city/state would this be? Wouldnt be able to make weekend of 9/11 bc of a marathon, and weekend of 9/17 is my sisters funeral. id love to come if i can work it into the schedule and if i can figure out where it is :D

oK bc im a bit new what city/state would this be? Wouldnt be able to make weekend of 9/11 bc of a marathon, and weekend of 9/17 is my sisters funeral. id love to come if i can work it into the schedule and if i can figure out where it is :D

Eureka Springs, AR

Eureka Springs, AR

Oh...thats far. Only way I may be able to go is if I throw my bike in someone's trailor. Anyone from the WI/IL/IN area coming? Also do you have a dead-set weekend on it yet?

Oh...thats far. Only way I may be able to go is if I throw my bike in someone's trailor. Anyone from the WI/IL/IN area coming? Also do you have a dead-set weekend on it yet?

looks like it may be off for this Fall...we always have a MnG there in June though :beerchug:

i hate winter! gotta get our riding in now :beerchug:
I thought semi would ride anywhere anytime...:-)

Let me see if I can get an extension on summer.....be right back!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

woah. I totally meant "sister's wedding" freudian mistake maybe?

looks like it may be off for this Fall...we always have a MnG there in June though :beerchug:

I may be in VA for TBS by then. I graduate/commission at the end of May. Take the leap from green to gold I guess. If Im in the area Ill be there for sure, but Id like to make this coming one in the fall if i can. If it still happens.

Anyone interested in heading to Mountain Home AR Sept 9-11 since it looks like Eureka Springs is a no-go?

Back