3rd Annual Midwest Meet and Greet

I'm not going to have time between the trackday with Hal and the Midwest M&G to convert Luci from track to touring so I'll be trailering to this. I have 2 open slots on the trailer if anyone from the STL area wants to ride along.

When you plan to roll in Dennis? Bring any Luci parts and we can hoist her up and put on her street clothes! :laugh:

Probably rolling very out of here very early Friday morning.

8 hours or so to here. Is that what you calculate? You are bringing the Mrs. correct? You still have plans for your anniversary?

Luci naked is not like Lucy naked...:laugh:

hey, let's leave my poor nekkid Lucy out of this :laugh:

IMG_4485 (Large).jpg

8 hours or so to here. Is that what you calculate? You are bringing the Mrs. correct? You still have plans for your anniversary?

Yes, the Mrs is coming with me. But she will be bikeless.

Jeez Ace,

I just found out about the Meet & Greet you're having this weekend. I don't usually check out the Southeast riders area, but I'm thinking of riding down south later this fall. Which begs the question.....when did Ohio become part of the southeast? :notify:

Seriously, I wish I could join you guys, but I'm already committed to a prior engagement on Saturday. I wish y'all a good time and a good and safe ride.

Jeez Ace,

I just found out about the Meet & Greet you're having this weekend. I don't usually check out the Southeast riders area, but I'm thinking of riding down south later this fall. Which begs the question.....when did Ohio become part of the southeast? :notify:

Seriously, I wish I could join you guys, but I'm already committed to a prior engagement on Saturday. I wish y'all a good time and a good and safe ride.

Sorry Dave, but the southeast was the closest area i could find to list it in. I think i will have to work with the other mods and make some more areas.

If you are coming down this way anytime just let me know and i'll put ya up and go for a ride!

Hope everyone has a great time this weekend!

Stay safe!

i was scheduled for ot this weekend and due to my car engine siezing...the family car needs to stay home this weekend...sorry guys

Back