2011 Midwest MNG - St. Louis

I'm HOME!!!

Thanks Dennis and Trish.. sorry I didn't wake yall up before I left..

And I believe the INTERVENTION I received this weekend may have worked.

Kevin and I made it home as well. Again thanks so much for everything and it was great meeting you all!

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

thank you Busawhipped and MrsBusaWhipped for putting up with all of us and hosting such a great weekend...i had a great time and wish everyone could have been there...it was great to see old friends, put some faces to some new names, and just enjoy spending time together with some of the best people i know :beerchug:

Somebody at the Meet and Greet wanted to know the member that made my shirts, and I don't remember who it was that was asking, but anyhoo, I thought I'd post it here if anyone was wondering.

His username is fire fighter 109. He can do any custom embroidering, etc. He does shop shirts, hoodies, etc. Just shoot him a PM if you want anything. He has made about 4 shirts for me and the quality is fantastic!

:beerchug:

I'm HOME!!!

Thanks Dennis and Trish.. sorry I didn't wake yall up before I left..

And I believe the INTERVENTION I received this weekend may have worked.

Uh oh, oRg INTERVENTIONS :laugh: Very scary Jules!! :whistle: And well-intended...scary well-intended, like they come from family you don't want :rofl:

:thumbsup:

Midwest m&g rocks!!
Thank you Dennis and Trish for the great hospitality!! Hot fudge sundae anyone? Yummy!
Who says you can't make waves in a lake with just a few large .org members? Arrrgg. It's driving me nuts!
Great seeing my old friends and meeting a couple new ones!!
Awesome ride John and a great place to eat on Saturday!

Made it home about 11:00 pm. Front bearings were shot. Couldn't get over 55-60 without front end doing a major wiggle wobble. Frequent stops to calm the nerves made for a very long 500 mile ride.
But all very much worth it to have been part of a great event!!

Midwest m&g rocks!!
Thank you Dennis and Trish for the great hospitality!! Hot fudge sundae anyone? Yummy!
Who says you can't make waves in a lake with just a few large .org members? Arrrgg. It's driving me nuts!
Great seeing my old friends and meeting a couple new ones!!
Awesome ride John and a great place to eat on Saturday!

Made it home about 11:00 pm. Front bearings were shot. Couldn't get over 55-60 without front end doing a major wiggle wobble. Frequent stops to calm the nerves made for a very long 500 mile ride.
But all very much worth it to have been part of a great event!!

Wow!! Really GLAD you made it home safely!!! :please:

Silverback_gorilla_1_.jpg

:whistle:

pet milk! pet milk! pet milk!

now, time for that intervention!! :rofl:

Back