My account of the 2011 Midwest MnG

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Was I there???? :whistle:
Wait this is a family show so I can not post this here. Do we have an 18+ section???

Actually I had a great time and made some fantastic memories that I will have for ever.

It started off with a phone call From MrNinja9. Out of the blue he calls me. I asked if he was going and he said "WHAT????" forgot he is the blacksheep of the family here. So GxrBots and I get there and are saying our hellos and someone peeps up from the back "What I don't get a HELLO?" Perdue I am so going to pay you back for that.

Then We are HOT, sweaty, tired when the ring leader yells "Gear up they are here so now for the ride!!!!!!!!" Really???? But it was fun even if I did lose my pony tail.

Morning comes and it is ride out for breakfast then out for the LONG ride for the day. What beautiful roads and people to ride with. Even the downpour we rode through was just fantastic.

Then we pull back in to the community and I am thinking we are lost. But NOOOOOOO, John knows just where we need to be. THE LAKE!!!!!! Oh yessssss. Water.

Do the cookout, deal with Barney JR and his slug buddy. All is handled. Time to make sunami's for the kids in the water. Yes Lurch/ Grape Ape gets the children involved with trying to drown Mom, Grandma and the other .org family. Now that was fun until Mom goes away for 20 minutes and comes back having just delivered a 9 month old baby. Oh wait that is a story for another time. :whistle::laugh:

Then there is SAD Sunday. The day to say goodbye to all the old friends and the new ones. I hate goodbyes. But on a positive note, I slept through a very hard goodbye. But Now I have more brothers and sisters to love and get to know better.

I miss all of you already. Can not wait until August 2012 when you all will be with us here in Milwaukee again for the next Midwest MnG.

Until then safe riding, Miss you and love you my family.

Lurch/ Grape Ape.

The milkman cometh!!!!!!!!!!

it was great to see and ride with you again bro! :beerchug:

i'm still thinking that baby was in the trunk :laugh:

Was I there???? :whistle:
Wait this is a family show so I can not post this here. Do we have an 18+ section???

Actually I had a great time and made some fantastic memories that I will have for ever.

It started off with a phone call From MrNinja9. Out of the blue he calls me. I asked if he was going and he said "WHAT????" forgot he is the blacksheep of the family here. So GxrBots and I get there and are saying our hellos and someone peeps up from the back "What I don't get a HELLO?" Perdue I am so going to pay you back for that.

Then We are HOT, sweaty, tired when the ring leader yells "Gear up they are here so now for the ride!!!!!!!!" Really???? But it was fun even if I did lose my pony tail.

Morning comes and it is ride out for breakfast then out for the LONG ride for the day. What beautiful roads and people to ride with. Even the downpour we rode through was just fantastic.

Then we pull back in to the community and I am thinking we are lost. But NOOOOOOO, John knows just where we need to be. THE LAKE!!!!!! Oh yessssss. Water.

Do the cookout, deal with Barney JR and his slug buddy. All is handled. Time to make sunami's for the kids in the water. Yes Lurch/ Grape Ape gets the children involved with trying to drown Mom, Grandma and the other .org family. Now that was fun until Mom goes away for 20 minutes and comes back having just delivered a 9 month old baby. Oh wait that is a story for another time. :whistle::laugh:

Then there is SAD Sunday. The day to say goodbye to all the old friends and the new ones. I hate goodbyes. But on a positive note, I slept through a very hard goodbye. But Now I have more brothers and sisters to love and get to know better.

I miss all of you already. Can not wait until August 2012 when you all will be with us here in Milwaukee again for the next Midwest MnG.

Until then safe riding, Miss you and love you my family.

Lurch/ Grape Ape.

The milkman cometh!!!!!!!!!!

So glad you were able to come. You forgot to mention the Sunday morning ride. :whistle:

and the waitress. oh ya that's for the over 18 section
I had to leave out some of the details. But which waitress are you talking about. Friday night or Sunday morning? Both were a lot of laughs. :whistle:

I'll be in Chicago on 21st and expect the full story!

:rulez:

Done! I'll get my travel plans hammered out this week and give you a holler.

It was great meeting you too. Thanks for the advice with the GPS. It's on it's way and I'll be trying it out this weekend I hope. Gotta figure out the installation. Shouldn't be to hard. :thumbsup:

Glad you guys had fun! I was tempted to show up, I really am the .org's black sheep though. And yeah... where are the pics?? I know Busawhipped has gopro footage!

come on ... even for a itsy bitsy tiny wi...nvm... gathering like HIH we all at least SHARE the concept of :worthless: :laugh:

Sum Beach & Doniton2 getting ready to head out.

July Mid West Busa M&G 019.jpg

July Mid West Busa M&G 025.jpg

July Mid West Busa M&G 048.jpg

July Mid West Busa M&G 066.jpg

July Mid West Busa M&G 045.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was great meeting you Lurch and your sidekick Gsxrbots. We will make it for sure next year to your MnG. See you then. :thumbsup:

Back