8th Annual Midwest MnG 2012

For anyone else who is looking for places to stay, Google "Hotels near 53223" there are plenty up this way. The only one I would avoid would be the Hilton Garden Inn. Not that its not a nice hotel, but the parking lot is quite a bit away from where your room would be, so if you brought the bike you might be worried about it is all. Otherwise, just about anything on that map north of Good Hope Road will be just fine! :beerchug:

PM me if you need any other help!

My wife and I are thinking about making the trip over. I understand there's a "ride"and a "pig roast". What other pertinent information regarding the event can you tell me? Also does WI have any good motorcycle roads? I thought it was like Florida?.:laugh:

My wife and I are thinking about making the trip over. I understand there's a "ride"and a "pig roast". What other pertinent information regarding the event can you tell me? Also does WI have any good motorcycle roads? I thought it was like Florida?.:laugh:

Soom of our roads here make Road America look like a dragstrip.:laugh:

Yes a ride or 2 or 3, a pig roast and just some good times with great people.

Lurch.... I am no longer sick that weekend.... Was able to take vacation days..... Need any help give me a call....

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Lurch.... I am no longer sick that weekend.... Was able to take vacation days..... Need any help give me a call....

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

WAY COOL Brother. Glad you got it covered like that.
If I think of anything I will call yuou but I think we are good

if you decide to go me and blackdiamondbusa are going so we can all ride together

Looks like I'm not going to make it after all. Started a new job and will be in training that first day. Since it isn't that far I may try coming up for Saturday afternoon Sunday. Still finding out the details of the training. Looking forward to seeing everyone hopefully.

Ok so were is everyone staying, I will be heading down late Fri afternoon and would like to stay same hotel as fellow orgsters. getting late and I would like to make reservations by tomorrow. The wife wont be coming as she is too sick from her chemo treatments but has okayed me to go. Its only 2 hours from home but would like to stay Fri and Sat nights. let me know guys. Thanks Tom D.:thumbsup:

Okay, the venue for the MNG has changed, it is now going to be in Burlington, WI
If you are looking at heading up this way Lurch recommends the AmericInn in Burlington their number is 262-534-2125

For anyone who already has reservations up near Brown Deer, or anywhere else, fear not as we can all ride together to get to Burlington.

Just keep either me or Lurch posted as to what needs to be done to make sure we all get there! :beerchug:

Lurch and I live about 20 min away from each other. The MNG is in a different direction altogether, so its about 25 min or so away from each of us..

Back