Will you get the covid vaccine?

200.gif

this myocarditis vaccine injury and death for young males is now becoming mainstream

it can no longer be hidden, you only need to watch a youtube vid and the adjoining comments attached spell out numerous death and injury related incidents

still the MSM are silent

unless someone has multiple co-morbities nobody needs the vaccine under 70 years
i had omicron 3 weeks ago - some fatigue but over in a week

still Biden is pushing it

it seems not be a real prob in old people - but this will get out a mRNA Pfizer / Moderna medical experiment

the young never need take it

extracted comments from this vid

"I know of 4 people who had strokes, 3 were 3 days after 2nd dose. All dead. The fourth couldn’t get embalmed for funeral due to so many blood clots. I know one 40 year old who was healthy, got a first dose started getting a fever and chills same night and within a week was on a ventilator and died of covid classified as unvaccinated. I know a 21 year older who can barely walk. Two 28 year olds who caught covid after being fully vaccinated and both caught double pneumonia. I know. 19 year old who caught covid then got a booster and within two weeks caught covid again (supposedly) and was sick with double pneumonia for two months. I have father in hospital with Afib, father in law was in hospital a month ago with half his heart not working and heart attack, and my sisters father in law also having major heart problems. I have a close friend who is having heart problems and tired all the time and sick all of the time(his words). I know 4 people who had cancer come back after being in remission for 5-10 years. 3 are dead, one has months to live. This has been so devastating it’s hard to believe anyone is still getting it. Drs say it it is not vaccine related, but never in my life have I seen the level of death that has happened this past year. Two of my unvaccinated daughters have never caught covid. I have had it twice and both times pretty mild, lost taste and smell first time, second time I had a cough but more like a regular cold besides excessive fatigue."

comments from vid - they are numerous

"I was diagnosed with myocarditis after my second vaccine, 12 days in ICU, cardiologists had no idea what was going on..first thought it was a heart attack, then artery spasms, then when I mentioned the vaccine they started looking at Myo and a heart MRI confirmed it. I am female in my 40's, perfectly healthy 100% before and very active. Dr told me they cant report it was from the vaccine where they cant be 100% it was even though my first symptoms showed 2 hours after my 2nd shot and I had absolutely no sickness before hand. I wonder how many others are not reported ....perhaps that is why the stats show not many in their 40's having it. I dont believe any stats after my experience."

Unless you were alive in 1918, then you're right. This isn't the first time the world has experienced a pandemic with a lot of death.

the UK over reported COVID deaths , if you died in 2020/21 it was classified Covid and little need to do an autopsy, including road fatalities

when i was searching care help for my 90 year old father - the care company manager said they knew of many clients who just died of old age - the doctors classified death as Covid. it wasn't

but you keep believing in the narrative - you can have an opinion

i am just really glad none of my sons and partners took this mRNA so called vaccine age bracket 24 to 30 years. i might have just saved their lives
( it never stopped transmission Pfizer lied)

the UK over reported COVID deaths , if you died in 2020/21 it was classified Covid and little need to do an autopsy, including road fatalities

when i was searching care help for my 90 year old father - the care company manager said they knew of many clients who just died of old age - the doctors classified death as Covid. it wasn't

but you keep believing in the narrative - you can have an opinion

I know several people in health care, who have confirmed the same.
Hospitals get more money for covid deaths, so if you die in a car wreck, but still test positive for covid...then covid was your official cause of death.
Same being reported nationwide here.
Follow the money, no suprise.

What a credible source lol
I posted peer reviewed studies done by PHDs from Harvard and John’s Hopkins as well as one from Italy. All done and reviewed by their peers, you know other PHDs and MDs. Results of those were found to be accurate and credible and were published as such.
What amazes me is how people believed the ‘science’ two years ago yet now refuse to believe the ‘science’ now because it goes against what they were told to believe then.
What happened to all the ‘get the shot. Stop the spread!!’ bs?
It was found that the shot does not prevent the spread, you can still get it, can still carry it and can still pass it to others. Those are now known irrefutable facts even Lord Fauci has repeated. Do you believe that or do you still think people who got it are better off and not putting others at risk because of it?

i guarantee when these vaccine injuries/deaths comes out into the open Governments and their advisors will deny that they introduced vaccine passports and mandatory jabs to keep your job. Saying it was optional at taken at your risk.

Lest we forget.

I posted peer reviewed studies done by PHDs from Harvard and John’s Hopkins as well as one from Italy. All done and reviewed by their peers, you know other PHDs and MDs. Results of those were found to be accurate and credible and were published as such.
What amazes me is how people believed the ‘science’ two years ago yet now refuse to believe the ‘science’ now because it goes against what they were told to believe then.
What happened to all the ‘get the shot. Stop the spread!!’ bs?
It was found that the shot does not prevent the spread, you can still get it, can still carry it and can still pass it to others. Those are now known irrefutable facts even Lord Fauci has repeated. Do you believe that or do you still think people who got it are better off and not putting others at risk because of it?
I'm open to accepting new discoveries in regards to the vaccine. My mindset at the time of getting it was to help minimize the effects if I were to catch COVID. I have the first two vaccinations because it was at the height of the pandemic when numbers were up. However, I did not get the booster shots because the numbers were coming down.

i guarantee when these vaccine injuries/deaths comes out into the open Governments and their advisors will deny that they introduced vaccine passports and mandatory jabs to keep your job. Saying it was optional at taken at your risk.

Lest we forget.
I show my vaccine passport to enroll in school when I was a kid. The US military gives out a cocktail of vaccines to everyone at the beginning of their orientation.

I show my vaccine passport to enroll in school when I was a kid. The US military gives out a cocktail of vaccines to everyone at the beginning of their orientation.
I too knew of a mate who served on 1st Iraq war, he took his numerous vaccines, tablets he is f*cked now schizo unable to hold job down.

Sad indeed

Seems to me mRNA are worse

I'm open to accepting new discoveries in regards to the vaccine. My mindset at the time of getting it was to help minimize the effects if I were to catch COVID. I have the first two vaccinations because it was at the height of the pandemic when numbers were up. However, I did not get the booster shots because the numbers were coming down.
Can’t disagree with that. And I don’t fault you or the billions who believed what they told you either. Only that now as times has progressed we are learning the ‘vaxx’ is a total lie and provides basically zero protection from it. Whether or not it reduces YOUR chances or becoming sicker if you catch it and don’t have them still remains to be seen. But it like we are all supposed to forget them telling us ‘protect others. Get the shot’.
I saw a Walgreens commercial the other night. You may have seen it too. A little girl like 3-4yrs old is sitting next to her baby sister and says ‘I got the shot so my baby sister won’t catch it.’ That is an absolute outright total lie. It does nothing of the sort. If we know that to be true why are they still perpetuating that myth? Let me answer that……$$$$$$$$

What a credible source lol
They tried to cancel and silence one of the inventors in MRA vaccines... it seems odd people don't understand media and government's can cover up lies no problem... It's has been proven from thousands and thousands of women that the vaccine affected their menstrual cycles... my GF, sister and friends and the thousands online complaining the exact same after getting 2 doses...

My girlfriend regrets ever getting the vaccine but was forced too. It's fairly disgusting how useless the vaccine was and people still stand behind it.

Back