Hayabusa Holiday Gift Exchange ( Christmas )

c10

Registered
I've been given a green light to proceed by our gracious Captain to do this . What it is , and how it works .
Hayabusa org members who would like to give a gift to a fellow member for the holidays coming up .
I need volunteers who are willing to send their gift over seas or in another country . My plan is create a list
of members , and then do a video hat draw pairing members together for the exchange .

Rules are simple if you want to participate in this send me a pm with your forum name real name, and address please .
Why do I give this information to you is what you may be thinking right now . Well Santa want's it so he can visit , and crash on your sofa during a cross country tour ;)
( kidding ) Really its to pair you members up with me doing all the leg work .

Starting this now as holidays get busy for many of us , and finding time for something out of the norm is hard . Would like a cut off date of November 15th so I can pair
everyone up . At that point you may send your gift to chosen member .
Once you receive your gift I ask that you wait to open it till everyone gets theirs also . Then we can arrange our own Kid @ Christmas moment .

Volunteers I will draw hat separately for the overseas gift exchange .

If anyone wants to remain anonymous , but send a gift somewhere to someone contact me please . I'll get you set up as a secrete Santa helper .

There is no price limit as someone recently requested a Ferrari so going to see what Santa has avaible ;)

Last thing . Please don't muck up this thread or sticks , and coal are coming your way .

Good Afternoon my friends . Santa's gift exchange has been altered , and closed ;)
The Elves were working hard burning the midnight oil last night . Everyone's gifts were finished by early this morning . Everything shipped out today . Many will get their gift by next week , but the International members may be a the following week .

God Bless you guys ;)

20191109_140632.jpg

I saw this title and thought it was a new thread, but it is two weeks old and I never saw it on my new post list. Weird! Cool to see this going on between members :thumbsup: !

Bryan, you are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you so very much for the gift! Honestly in all my christmases i have never ever gotten anything motorcycle related! This was a first and i am thrilled! I put it right up in my office immediately! Once again, i hope some time to meet you in person! You are great people!

Back