Have you been tested for Covid?

total scam....there is no covid19....or a "test"
its a flu or snake venom....take your vitamin c,and nicotine tablets or patch if you still feel weak after afew days

its a scam to trick people to inject there beloved bio-weapon,nano tech,gene editing,depopulation protocol....into your blood....that causes blood clots,dna damage,immune system failure,connect you to internet through 5g.
it is a "trial run" for the mark of the beast....that they plan in they're memo titled "Agenda 2030".

total scam....there is no covid19....or a "test"
its a flu or snake venom....take your vitamin c,and nicotine tablets or patch if you still feel weak after afew days

its a scam to trick people to inject there beloved bio-weapon,nano tech,gene editing,depopulation protocol....into your blood....that causes blood clots,dna damage,immune system failure,connect you to internet through 5g.
it is a "trial run" for the mark of the beast....that they plan in they're memo titled "Agenda 2030".
Hi. I think that when Trump he messed up the plan for agenda 21 so they had to change it agenda 2030. I hope that everyone that did not like Trump likes what they are getting now only a lot more to come Obama' 4th term?????????????????

Geeez, will my connection to the internet with a sweet 5G ability give me my own hotspot? Will it be free or will I have to subscribe to it? And how long is this going to take? It’s been a couple years since I got the vaccine and so far, no hairy palms and I’m not dead…neither are my children or (any) person I know.

Geeez, will my connection to the internet with a sweet 5G ability give me my own hotspot? Will it be free or will I have to subscribe to it? And how long is this going to take? It’s been a couple years since I got the vaccine and so far, no hairy palms and I’m not dead…neither are my children or (any) person I know.
If all of you took the vaccine as you stated it is my hope that you and your family live out your lives naturally. If the nations funeral industry embalmers are finding what it is said they are finding at embalming time with the corpses they handle is true.... it gives me the creeps.

How do we ever know what is in any of the vaccines being injected?

My guess is post 59 if verified means little to nothing to you. If is all turns out to be true... what do you think your odds of living a normal lifespan are?
lets remind DougE suggest DougE also go watch vid on Rumble "Died Suddenly"

1669363954185.png

If all of you took the vaccine as you stated it is my hope that you and your family live out your lives naturally. If the nations funeral industry embalmers are finding what it is said they are finding at embalming time with the corpses they handle is true.... it gives me the creeps.

apparently i'm hearing there will be a new flu jab which will cover 20 known variants all with the experimental mRNA technology

never had a flu jab and never will just use the my body's great natural immunity

no one is listening - the house of cards will come crashing down soon

vaccine induced excess deaths

1669364416117.png

Hi. You did not get thr note when you got the vaccine? You must subscibe with in 3 days or you miss out.

Sorry to hear that. I had to be tested before my surgery. Somehow I’ve never had Covid.
She recently went to Newfoundland so I guess this was a present from there....

The symptoms are interesting....headaches that medication won't take away, and last night I was on fire with a fever that broke this morning and soaked me....still got a headache and painful sinuses....and am just "bla" for energy...

In your situation, the last thing you need is Covid...

She recently went to Newfoundland so I guess this was a present from there....

The symptoms are interesting....headaches that medication won't take away, and last night I was on fire with a fever that broke this morning and soaked me....still got a headache and painful sinuses....and am just "bla" for energy...

In your situation, the last thing you need is Covid...

Yep, my surgery would’ve been postponed had I tested positive. My son and his wife caught it early on. Both lost their taste as well as the other symptoms you mentioned. Some of her symptoms lasted months longer than his. My daughter being a college teacher had to be tested dozens of times. Somehow she never caught it. She and I had the two initial shots and one booster. My son and his wife only had the first shot before catching it. I’d always figured that I never caught it because I’m pretty much a hermit but my daughter interacted with hundreds of people all the time at her school and never caught it. Good luck with your symptoms.

For heavens sake guys if you have had cancer like me for f*ck sake do not take any mRNA boosters - honest

Why it may increase antibodies for a virus type which is now extinct but it DOWN regulates your killer T cells - you have been warned

Omicron is just unpleasant like conventions influenza - you will be fine

If you want to sit through this vid from one of the most eminent UK oncologist

See here - it’s a long one

Yep, my surgery would’ve been postponed had I tested positive. My son and his wife caught it early on. Both lost their taste as well as the other symptoms you mentioned. Some of her symptoms lasted months longer than his. My daughter being a college teacher had to be tested dozens of times. Somehow she never caught it. She and I had the two initial shots and one booster. My son and his wife only had the first shot before catching it. I’d always figured that I never caught it because I’m pretty much a hermit but my daughter interacted with hundreds of people all the time at her school and never caught it. Good luck with your symptoms.

Ok just don’t have any more Boosters

Back