Just thought I’d share my daughter’s Covid19 experience...

Tached1300

Registered
My daughter who is 27 years old, free spirited, and a world traveler tested positive for Covid19. She has recovered thankfully I thought I’d share what she posted about her experience with the screen shots below hopefully you can read it. Thankfully my son who was checking in her test results came back negative yesterday. They live in the same apartment complex in Charlotte so he could check on her as needed pretty easily. Thankful for her recovery.

F549AECC-92C4-4540-A0A1-C4EB36FF9986.jpeg

5349D193-503D-4F79-A394-15E74F88F864.jpeg

Thanks so much for sharing this Tached. Glad she's ok. I was touched by her stressing the seriousness of this virus and how it effects some people. I still get feedback that some don't take this as seriously as they should.

Thanks so much for sharing this Tached. Glad she's ok. I was touched by her stressing the seriousness of this virus and how it effects some people. I still get feedback that some don't take this as seriously as they should.
It shocked her because she’s young in her mind lol but she’s so active and works out regularly at the gym and walks her dog daily as well and this wiped her out completely. We would call her and she could barely talk and would hang up after only a few seconds, I’m so thankful my son and his girlfriend were close enough to her to be our eyes and ears and help her as needed. If push cane to shove the wife or I would’ve been there which is the hardest part trying to stay away when your loved one is sick. I feel for all those folks who died in isolation or who family members did not get to see them.

Back