Need some prayers from you all

Howya... Steven.

I hope  you don,t think i was have,n a pop at ya by say,n so what...

Watt i mean by that is why should it matter how much you post.

You,re dad & granddad. ARE WISE MEN...............

RESPECTFULLY........... DAZZ..
No I didn't think that, just thought I would give a little insight. So don't worry about it I don't take things like that in the wrong context. No disrespect was taken.

Any parent's worst fear
sad.gif

I hope the surgery goes well and she'll definitely be in my thoughts...thinking of you Kaylin...prayers sent...
Thansk VA, the surgery was last Wednesday and the test results of what they removed came back Malignant. So right now she is doing fine at home but the road ahead looks really bumpy.

We all are hanging in there, but all the prayers and thoughts we can get will be greatly appreciated.

I will keep you all posted but I don't think the tests will be conducted until next week so if I hear something I will let you all know.

5 YEAR OLD.............

COME ON PEOPLE GET THEM GOOD VIBES THAT WORK SO WELL GOIN...........

Definitely Dave! I can't imagine what that family's going through right now...

Sorry I misread about the surgery...I do hope the upcoming tests yield wonderful news for this little girl. Postive thoughts!!!
smile.gif

Thanks you two(BusaMan & VA) and thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers we do appreciate it.

Prayers sent and positive thoughts!

Prayers are here Lobo ..... I had a limph node removed from my neck last year ....I was scared crapless untill the bi-op came back . I'm o.k. ,hope the best for your wife's niece .

THE most valuable thing i own is a old bible it belonged to my grandfather i got it when my dad died.I will read it and pray for her i know it can help.

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141437661 -->

Update for everyone, did not get to do the Cat Scan today but did get the blood work and the xray results and everything looks normal. The cat scan will be next week to dertermine more detail on the situation but the info we got today is good news.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers, and we will keep praying for good results next week.

Thank for the update Steve...

Its soundin good ok...

let keep them positive thoughts! goin...

dazz...............

Another update just for trivial info, Kaylin was outside playing with her younger sister today with no ill effects. She is healing from her surgery just fine.

Still not out of the woods yet until cat scan results come back next week but thanks for the prayers and thoughts, it really is helping. This board is the best thanks again guys and gals.

Man, that is some scary stuff bro...

She'll be in my prayers..

Steve just reading this for the first time! Kaylin is in my familys prayers as well as you and the Mrs.
Ks...

Back