Prayers Needed!!!

I also believe in the power of prayer... with that being said your mother will be added to the ripplinger's prayer list! we all send our best!

Everyone please agree with this prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, We come to you in prayer for this Mom. We understand that she is very sick and we need your help in this matter. We ask that you put Your healing Hand on her and remove her illness. We also say in the name of Jesus that we bind the enemy! We command the enemy in the name of Jesus to stay away from this woman! Father we thank you for hearing our prayer and we give You all of the Glory and Praise. Nothing is too small or large for you Father and we thank you. We pray that this mom accepts Your Son Jesus as her personal Savior to include her family. We love you as you love us, please heal this mom and we thank you in Jesus Name Amen.......All who agree with this prayer say Amen......det45

Hey guys, my mom is really, really sick again and her chances aren't real great. If you don't mind, could you please say some prayers for her? I KNOW there is POWER IN PRAYER!!!

Thanks guys,
Brian

the wife and i just bowed our head and said this prayer a few times for brians mother... brian your family will stay in our thoughts and prayers!

Sorry to hear that you mom is not doing well. I know what you are going threw. I lost my grandmother just over a month ago. My prayers are with you and your family.

Back