Prayers Please!!

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Well, today, they had to take momma to the hospital again via ambulance. They are treating her for pneumonia, and the flu. Her lungs were clear though so that is a plus, but she was dehydrated and her blood pressure dropped WAY, WAY low...like in the 40's over 30's. They are saying that as her body gets rehydrated, that her blood pressure should return to normal. Problem is,,,,she doesn't have alot of resources to fight with. Her body is still healing from all of the other stuff that she went through. We just got her home on Dec 19th. Now she is in again!
Please send her some prayers!! We greatly appreciate them!!

Thanks,
Brian

Sending my thoughts your way. My heart is with you and your mom. Y'all have been through a lot the past several months. I'm really hoping it turns around soon.

--Wag--

BRO , My prayers are sent your way, I really hope everything will be alright. Let me know if there is anything we can do .
thumb_up.gif

I've heard from my mom who is nurse that flu is real bad this year. Some people are dieing from it. Not trying to scare you bro, just passing the severity of it to the rest of us. I was told if you think you have it go to the Doc. don't try to tuff it out.

Prayers are on their way for you mom
thumb_up.gif

If you think about it keep us posted when she's out and okay

Prayers sent, hope she recovers soon, hang in there.

Sorry to hear about your mom, prayers are sent to your family. Hope your mom has a fast recovery

Prayers sent for your mom's recovery. Stay in faith my friend, God makes miracles happen every day.

Back