prayer request

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Not 4 me I know some people dont like me online I can be a azz some time.

Just came from hospitol my wife had a blood clot in her leg 20 years ago.

She quit taken her blood thinner medicine cause it didnt agree with some meds her chiropracter gave her.

Man A chiropracter not even real docter.:banghead:

She has blood clots all up her leg.

THere not panicking not in intensive care giving shots 2 disolve them+monitering.

Hemotoligist (blood expert doc will be in morning)please:

MY PASTOR +HIS WIFE STOPED IN + SAID PRAYER.

I know that will help. She is in best hospitol in Evansville.
Church_2.gif

Last edited:
Prayers for her complete recovery and prayers for you too. Hang in there. I am glad they found them before any of them decided to move.

prayers sent and i hope she makes a speedy recovery!

for the record i got not problems with you bro :beerchug:

Prayers to your wife for speedy recovery and to you for peace.
Bubba

Not a religious person but I've walked in your shoes my friend. I once got to take my wife straight to the E.R. after a twenty hour journey back to the U.S.

She's probably looking at a week or so in the hospital, then Coumadin (or equivalent) for six months.

Best wishes. It's tough to sit through this one without being able to really do anything to help.

Thanks i appreciate it.Her daughter is staying there 2night im going back soon as get off work tomorrow.

Coumadin yea I heard them say that

Last edited:
My mom has them really bad as well clots are bastards.........prayers sent

Prayers sent man. My thoughts are with you guys!!
And I DO know that there is power in numbers, especially in prayer!! God will take care of her. He just recently helped me out with a job issue, so I know he is there and looking over us!!

I had drug problems didnt go rehab or no 10 step.

Started going church asked 4 his help been clean 6 months now.

My pastor says most people just go 2 god when they need help.

Sometime you gotta ask him what can I do 2 help you.

My pastor welcomes anybody with drug or drinking problems.

Im proud 2 be a christian.

Last edited:
Prayers sent.

I would be careful with a chiropractor prescribing medicine...not sure if they can do that unless they are a Dr.

Prayers sent man. My thoughts are with you guys!!
And I DO know that there is power in numbers, especially in prayer!! God will take care of her. He just recently helped me out with a job issue, so I know he is there and looking over us!!

Prayers sent. Keep us posted. Not trying to hijack the thread or anything, but Brian did you find a job??? :please:

Last edited:
Back