Prayers Needed

Don't forget your Sergeant Major, too. It's his #1 job to be the commander's advisor on enlisted issues, and it sounds like you've got a heck of an issue.

I really dont find anything in it, that will help me get time off.
i will just have to wisely pick when i use my 12 days of leave.
I asked could i go on leave tuesday, wed, thursday work and physical training monday and friday. for 2-3 weeks

They said they could grant that only once, they also said i need to give 3 days notice when im off.

So i cant monitor my wifes degrading condition, to make it a point to be there when she needs me the most.

Hey bro, go see your Chaplain. Explain your situation. If you are in the military you should not have to take persona leave. I don't understaind why you Command is not helping you out. Skydivr is on target as well...use all your resources.

Last edited:
wow! i am so sorry, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family, hope things turn around for you:please:

Red Cross is also an avenue, but think Chaplain is best place to start.

Sounds like she is in good hands. Best wishes. Keep us posted.

Don't forget there's an 80% chance the baby will be fine.

Thoughts and prayers for Mom and baby :please: Please keep us posted...

Your command should definitely take care of you. Some excellent advice here.

Good luck, bro. Look forward to more information.

man Buddie my heart aches for you. my wife and I just had our first baby...we where very fortunate she is healthy and everything went ok...my sister a few years back went through most of what your wife is going through and added to that she had endomitriosis and the blood flow to both of her ovaries was cut off entirely and they died...somehow my nephew was born and lived...i pray for you to have as good as outcome as my sister had...:bowdown:

Back