prayer request

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prayers sent

I apreciate it. she is good woman she laying there in bed gets her dinner and tells me here orderd this cookie for you.All kind pain might need surgery +shes thinking of me.
I dont deserve her but im glad I have her.Ok yes I did eat the cookie but only after I made shure she didnt want it.I also did smuggle her in a small box of candy.:laugh:

Prayers sent. She should consider having a Greenfield Filter inserted in her IVC. This is basically a mesh that will prevent the blood clots traveling to her lungs (pulm embolus). Ask her doctor about the Greenfield Filter...

Ok I will our church just sent her basket of flowers.

She does the acounting there or handles the $$$

Shes out like a light didnt sleep much last night in hospitol.

I apreciate it. she is good woman she laying there in bed gets her dinner and tells me here orderd this cookie for you.All kind pain might need surgery +shes thinking of me.
I dont deserve her but im glad I have her.Ok yes I did eat the cookie but only after I made shure she didnt want it.I also did smuggle her in a small box of candy.:laugh:

Behind every good man is a great woman. Take care of her! Continued best wishes from here.

Back