Sad day today..

Pit Bull 13

Registered
Was a really sad day today.. My wife and I had to put down My Pit Bull Sugar-Bear today.. she was 9 years old.. her liver was shutting down and she was bleeding internaly.. her blood wasn't clotting.. My dog is/was a Member of my family.. I love her as much as my son.. she was my world.. we were always side by side.. I cane even put into words on how much she ment to me and my Family.. just please keep us and Shug in your thoughts and prayers thru this tough time.. Thanks :cry::cry:

RIP Sugar-Bear AKA Shug, Shuggy Shug :cry:
Gone and will never be forgotten
Me and suggs.jpg
1.jpg
yard.jpg
Chrisnshug.jpg
shug's.jpg

Me and suggs.jpg

1.jpg

yard.jpg

Chrisnshug.jpg

shug's.jpg

I had to put my dog to sleep feb 1...he was 16 yrs old,hardest thing ive had to and dont want to go through it again,sad day

Man im so sorry to her that. i feel the same way about my best friend BRUNO he's 8 we have been threw so much things that ppl wouldnt believe. im sorry about your lost she's a good looking lady. u have my prayers, and me and BRUNO'S support. GOD BLESS u and your family.

bruno.jpg

Man im so sorry to her that. i feel the same way about my best friend BRUNO he's 8 we have been threw so much things that ppl wouldnt believe. im sorry about your lost she's a good looking lady. u have my prayers, and me and BRUNO'S support. GOD BLESS u and your family.

I know what you mean that ppl wont believe you.. we have been thru so much the past 9 years. from homless to my bike wreck in 09 all my ups and down's and she always had my back when i was in my lowest she was there to comfort me.. I could go on forever on her.. thank you and Bruno.. means a lot..

Your very welcome. when i finally find a mate for bruno, u will be the first to know he is a pure old blood line KING FISH.. and for other reasons his pups will sale for about 2000. u can have one...i hope that will help.

sorry to hear that man..tough as hell when w ehave to decide stuff like that,

Sorry for your loss, animals do become part of your family and it's so hard when they pass away.

Im so so sorry to hear this ,ill be having to do the same to my boy PETER a cat soon ya see PETY was left to me by my mom 8 years ago and has grown to be my best little friend, almost as obedient as a dog.PETY walked off the street and into my moms apartment and that was that.You know its amazing that they can sense when things arent rite and try to comfort you ,i could go on an on . PETERbusa

Sorry to hear of your loss. She looked like a beautiful and HAPPY little girl. I am sure you were her world too. Sending prayers of comfort to you and your family.

We lost our first baby which was a female Doberman last fall. Abigail was a great, loyal, friendly and loving companion for many, many years. I thought that was the end of the world, but time does make it better. You will never forget, but you don't want to either. Just remember that you gave your companion and friend a great life, and they enriched your life in ways that no other can.

Wait until you are ready to choose another friend. Do not rush into a decision as you may feel differently after being with your new friend for a while. We adopted a rescue Doberman. She is a female about the same size as Abigail, and it was a hard choice to go with. I did not want to look down the hallway and see Abigail running up it, but that is not what happened at all. We have fallen in love with Isis and she is a great friend to us. She was about 30 pounds under weight and was in very bad shape. She has since gained all the weight back (Ribeye steak helps) and we look forward to long life with her.

Things will get better, just hang in there.

Very sorry for your loss. My wife and I have 3 dogs at the moment, and they are our children. Prayers to you and your family. May she RIP,

Sorry for your loss bro. Something has to be wrong with me when I am more moved by a pet/companion dying than I am of people passing.

Back