bummed out today :(

AZIROC

Registered
unforuntaly, my puppy basset hound died today. was actually really weird and unexpected. the g/f got her from a breeder when she was in Oklahoma about 2-3 weeks ago and 2 days ago she got a call ( i believe from the breeder) saying 4 of the other puppies died from parvo. She didnt seem to have any signs of it and was eating healthy but we got the call last night and were going to just take her to the vet in the morning just to make sure. the g/f use to brred/raise put bulls and ran into the parvo thing once but shes a doctor herself so she knew what to do. but over the night, roughly 330am, she went from ok, to throwing up, her stomach got rock hard and within 20 mins, she passed away. we didnt even have time to make it to the 24 hrs emergency animal hospital. she was only 8-9 week old and i got pretty attached to her right away. she never left my side and my spoiled little girl. Ill miss you Bailey. :down: :down: :down:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work
Link no longer works

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear this, I lost a pit bull puppy a few years ago to Parvo.

Sorry for you loss, we had a Boston terrier that was my buddy a few years ago. I miss her very much still, but now we talk about her on the funny things she use to do. I cant say it will get easier for you but I hope it does. Its hard to lose a dog.

Very sorry - Parvo is a very deadly disease, it lives for years on the ground, even after areas have been cleaned.

From one dog owner to another, I'm very sorry that your puppy passed away. Myself and my dogs send our prayers.

Back