struggling today..

Dan, I am sorry about this. If you can, go get your youngest and go home. Talk to him and be honest about what is going on with Diana. I promise you that they will feel better. If you son is in class crying, his day is shot anyway. Go get him, reassure him, and tell him what is going on. He may feel excluded. I have 4 kids of my own, and I have not really been able to fool them. They are smarter than you think.
+1
Kids hate not knowing also. Understand about the autism. My son to has autism, but you'd be surprised how strong they can be. Just reassure him she'll be fine.

prayers sent for you and your family
please.gif

We explained as much as we could last night and reassured him that mom will be okay. We had sent an e-mail to his teachers when this started and they have been great at keeping an eye on him. I just sent another note letting them know that we told him.

Here's to a better day!
beerchug.gif

Thanks again for the support, it really does mean more than can be explained.

The reason we didn't explain everything to the youngest is he is mildly autistic and we were afraid that it would scare him worse.  Sometimes things that we think will really upset him have no effect and other times little bitty things devistate him.
Prayers for ya bro, hope all turns out well!
please.gif
bowdown.gif

We explained as much as we could last night and reassured him that mom will be okay.  We had sent an e-mail to his teachers when this started and they have been great at keeping an eye on him.  I just sent another note letting them know that we told him.

Here's to a better day!  
beerchug.gif
Good news my friend. David will be much better today, I just know it.
hello.gif

Back