Leukemia

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
My older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia in her blood last year. After alot of Chemo therapy, it started to get better. She had a bone marrow transplant and went through all that is related to it.   Shortly after, they found an aggressive type of Leukemia on her skin.  Radiation treatment seemed to remedy that. She's been back home for a month or two and when she went in for a checkup the Doc's found the early stages of the same Leukemia that started all of this.  

My sister's name is Suzy, and i cannot understand why this is happening. They changed everything in her. Heck, she has a total different DNA code now and different blood type.   Everything looked soo good, and now this.   I feel so helpless and aggravated that i cannot fix this, i can't simply reach in and remove this cancer. This just isn't fair, she don't deserve this.

I don't want to lose my sister.  

Please say some prayers for her.

i'm sorry to hear that she is sick again...prayers sent

She's in our Prayers now Daily  
super.gif

PRAYERS SENT TO ALL IN YOUR FAMILY, GOD BLESS, HANG IN THERE BRO, WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED US
beerchug.gif

My heart is with you and your sister. I hope she comes around.

Hang tough, at least for her.

--Wag--

gm she is in my prayers, i wish i could tell you something to help you, all i can give you is my prayers and i will be saying plenty of prayers for her.i truly wish i could talk to you in person about this and help you the best i can. by using the power of prayer we are calling on God's powerfully healing hand and there is strength in that, i have seen it happen before. so keep your head up and turn to the one that comforts you in times like this he is allways waiting and listening.

Paul, we'll be saying a prayer for her and your family at Tikvat tomorrow. Also, I will keep yall in my prayers.

My thoughts are with your sister and the rest of your family and you as well.

Man, I am so sorry to hear about your sister. We will keep her, you and your family in our prayers.

Back