I had to put her to sleep

Sorry for your loss. I have always had dogs and most of the time cats too, however, I have only had a dog for the past 15 years until this spring, when a neighbor moved and left their two cats. My dog pepper became her pal, and she now lives with us. Although she has been here anly a few months, I would be very sad if something happened to her, so I know how you feel.

Cats are very unique pets. Their personalities are like none other. Owned a few and loved them all.

You're a kind person to have given her all those years of comfort and love. Remember only them, and eventually your pain will turn to peace.

You're a kind person to have given her all those years of comfort and love. Remember only them, and eventually your pain will turn to peace.

thanks.. she was 90% feral when i rescued her.. it turned around in few years.. you can't dump them if they have health issues or they are feral.. you just got to make the best out of the situation and as long as they live a happy and full life, then let them..

sephi is her buddy and she is really missing her.. she is looking around for her today..

zx14 028.jpg

zx14 028.jpg

So very sad to hear this and sorry for you and Sephi's loss.
I remember how dedicated you are to your pets and know what it's like to lose a dear friend.
We had feral cats when we lived in H-town and I know how difficult it can be to raise them. They bond with you, but not well to others.
Take care and be safe, my friend.
Bubba

Back