Just had to put my cat to sleep

Nice Cat dog.
Sucks to loose a critter.......my wife is an absolute cat freak, she'd be devistated if she lost a cat too.
Tell yer wife we're all hopin she feels better soon!!!

Man I have a cat just like that at my moms house. We took him in from a friend who was moving and was going to give him away to some crazy family. He used to look firm and studly like yours atticdog but my mom just feeds him and feeds him and he lays around the house now...he's starting to look like a lazy fat cat
laugh.gif
but we love him, his name is clyde...Next time I swing by her place i'll snap a pic of him for ya....that pic you posted sure does look like the days he used to be in his prime...memories......:cool:

One of our cats had FIP, it's not pleasant to see them fade away like that.

The only thing I can recommend as a cure for the hurt is to get another cat (preferably from an animal shelter) When my mother lost her first cat after 14 years she swore she wouldn't get another one, however we pursuaded her and now she has two and is glad she changed her mind.

We currently have three, and have had several over the years. We loved them all and haven't forgotten any of them. But by adopting another cat it helps an animal find a good home, and it's good therapy for you too.

There's nothing worse than an empty cat bowl....

Back