Had to put dog down....

Sucks bro, I have a 12 year old lab who is doing well but I know she doesn't have a lot of time left. It will be really hard when the time comes.

Well i was going threw some pics n this is what he did with his toys one day lol

DSC03166.jpg

DSC03159.jpg

DSC03158.jpg

DSC03163.jpg

Man i am having a very hard time with this. Everytime i look at pics i just wish he was still here. This is breaking my heart so bad

The fact that its breaking your heart only shows how much you loved him. Cheers to you by doing right by him. Doing the right thing isnt easy most of the time, but you did.

Man.. I know how you feel. I lost my Husky to cancer. My feelings are...."Dogs are not our WHOLE life, but they sure make our lives WHOLE."

Last edited:
Very sorry for your loss. Just be thankfull for the time you had together and know that you did what was best for him...

Sorry to hear that bro,

I have only lost one pet, and it was very hard.

Bloat claimed my German Shepherd one night. Hang in there man,

sorry about your loss. Losing a pet is like losing a best friend. I guess because they are your best friend.:(

Deepest condolences... My dog has cancer right now (oral) and I take everyday with him I can. You did the right thing and your pup loves you for it.

midnight.JPG

i feel your pain, i just back from putting mine of 14 years down. just remember they r no longer suffering and are in a much better and happier place.

it s one of the hardest things to do, my heart goes out to you. unconditional love is a rare thing in humans but so common in dogs....... i prefer dogs any time.

Back