I had to put her to sleep

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
Rip nazzy..
I had to put her to sleep tonite.. Nazzy was 6 and half years old tabby that i rescued 6 years ago she was diagnosed with feline leukemia.. A deadly disease but she was able to live 6 more years of good life with me..
She will be missed..
I know cats to some people are not like dogs but to me it was like a family..

zx14 059.jpg

zx14 059.jpg

I had sister cats for 18 years and lost both of them in a 12 month period. I was very fond of them.

so very sorry for the loss of your kitty, my wife and i have six and i couldnt stand to lose one of them they are family

what is so shocking that she was fine up to 3 weeks ago and suddenly this nasty virus took over her body and she went downhill in few days!! i guess that is just life...

sry to hear. looks identical to the cat I lost two years ago to the coyotes. he was like a dog and would come when called but thats the risk one takes when you have an outdoor/indoor cat. rip.

thanks everyone.. i just can't concentrate doing things.. i am on computer trying to find out if i could have saved her.:banghead:.. that really sucks!!! the vet offer blood transfusion which will be good for a month or so.. it just sucks not having her around..

Sorry for your loss, Bro. Don't second guess your decisions. Extending a pets life with painful procedures is sometimes what's best for us but not necessarily what was best for Them! Take Solace in your having given Nazzy s wonderful life.

Sorry for your loss! We had a cat about that age and had to put him down because of diabetes...it was a blubbering sad day...they are like family to us too..RIP Nazzy

Sorry to hear it bro,and i'm probably the biggest animal lover on two wheels(borrowed 50 cents to buy a kitten from a Hornsby's Dime Store when i was 10 years old and still had her when my 1st daughter was born,lived to be 18 until she was hit by a damned car).

I work at a vets office and have seen both sides of this coin. You did the right thing.

Im really sorry you lost your beloved family member.

Back