My older sister.

GM I hate to hear this... Prayers sent.... 2 things, Stroker is correct!! But & give me a PM asap.. God's in control...PR

Oh Paul
sad.gif
I don't know what to say...just know that she's in our thoughts and prayers, as are you and her family and friends.

Prayers and thoughts are with you and your sister, Paul. Check out Issels, I've heard of them too.

Paul I dont know what I can say that has not already been said. Know that prayers are being sent as I type. I know 1st hand how hard cancer is to deal with......

Seek a major cancer center now, get more opinions and if you need to talk, you have my work number.

Paul, you got my number bro. While you're down here or even at your house in Springfield, I'm here for ya. You're one of my best and most trusted friends. If you need anything at all, whether it be to talk or a shoulder to cry on, you got my number. I'm at most 2 1/2 hours away. I'm praying for you and your family bro. As stated, if any of you need any thing, your mom, dad, sister, whoever, give me a call, day or night, it doesn't matter. I'll do what I can to help.

My prayers go out to your sister, you and your family. Keep the faith, don't overlook any options you can find, get a second opinion, and spend all the time you can with her, she needs you. God Bless and keep you all.

DAMN Paul, I am so sorry to hear. I too, have dealt with this same scenario. But it was with my nephew who was 32 when he died back in 2003. One of the options he had was a stem cell transplant which seems to only work it's best with a sibling...which he had none. Jeremy was an only-child. Please believe that it is not the will of God to see your sister suffer. All infirmities and illness are works of the devil. And God will intervene for those who truly believe and seek His mercy and grace. I know that this is probably not the time for a sermon, but hopefully it will serve as words of wisdom for you and your family. May God keep and bless you and your family during this time...

my families thoughts and prayers go out to you and your sis...hang tuff..

Back