My Wife's Sister Passed Away Today

Thanks to everyone for their condolences. It is comforting and much appreciated!

My thoughts and prayers are with your wife and family. I recently went threw the same situation when my grandmother passed away. She had been fighting a severe case brain cancer. The day she went was very peacefully and was surronded by many loved ones. It is always better to have a loved one with you, but when they are suffering like your sister-in-law it is better for them to go to end the suffering.

may the family find peace and hold strong together in thier loss

All in Gods plans Poppy.
While missed here on earth she is in paradise now.
The answers to all her questions have now been answered by God personally.

My prayers go out to you and your family .
My wife has lost a few relatives this past yr and I have felt same as you .

Hoping nobody else passes but if you need someone to look after the girls please let me know. We have space and they are most welcome.
With kids 'you can't just leave them with anyone' strikes home for me and it's difficult .
We will go to Cityplace and the Rapids daily just say the word .

All in Gods plans Poppy.
While missed here on earth she is in paradise now.
The answers to all her questions have now been answered by God personally.

My prayers go out to you and your family .
My wife has lost a few relatives this past yr and I have felt same as you .

Hoping nobody else passes but if you need someone to look after the girls please let me know. We have space and they are most welcome.
With kids 'you can't just leave them with anyone' strikes home for me and it's difficult .
We will go to Cityplace and the Rapids daily just say the word .

Blanca, thanks for your show of faith. It is obvious you have a firm belief! Plus, thanks for the offer of watching the kids, it is appreciated! Without boring everyone too too much, we have temporary guardianship which will be changing to permanent guardianship after a court hearing in April or May. We've had custody since Jan '09 and it has been a major re-adjustment for my wife and I. Our kids are 25, 28, and 30, so we had been out of the business of raising children for a while. We were at the point of spoiling ALL the grandkids. The girls are great kids, 12, 9, and 6. The 12 year old is straight A, advanced classes. The 9 year old needs a little extra attention but no big deal. Loves all sports, no girly girl. The 6 year old is a wanna be singer/dancer/actress, typical little girly girl. She was born 2 days after my Mother passed and will always have a special spot with me!

I seek for words that are not there to offer comfort and ease the pain but not being able to speak them to you in person...know they are spoken in my prayers to you, your wife and all those who are hurting.

sad way to go.... I hope she didnt feel to much pain...prayers are with your family my friend

Blanca, thanks for your show of faith. It is obvious you have a firm belief! Plus, thanks for the offer of watching the kids, it is appreciated! Without boring everyone too too much, we have temporary guardianship which will be changing to permanent guardianship after a court hearing in April or May. We've had custody since Jan '09 and it has been a major re-adjustment for my wife and I. Our kids are 25, 28, and 30, so we had been out of the business of raising children for a while. We were at the point of spoiling ALL the grandkids. The girls are great kids, 12, 9, and 6. The 12 year old is straight A, advanced classes. The 9 year old needs a little extra attention but no big deal. Loves all sports, no girly girl. The 6 year old is a wanna be singer/dancer/actress, typical little girly girl. She was born 2 days after my Mother passed and will always have a special spot with me!

Poppy , Kathy my 11yr old is the most social butterfly you can ever meet.

They need to meet and get together.
Summers comin.
Rapids..the largest waterpark in SoFla is soon to open bring them up for a Cuban BBq and a trip to the Flume Zoom !
Believe me it is diff to leave Adam even with my mother but when I finally can bring myself to do so it feels so good to be out and not have to worry or watch after him.
They will be well looked after.
Pm me lets get together..

Again my condolences for your families loss..

Back