My Mom passed away tonight

It was important that you were there with her and your father, our condolences on your loss. Please let us know what we can do for you..

cap

Sincere Condolences May she RIP, prayer for you and rest of the family.

My deepest and heartfelt sympathy on your loss. Glad you were there with your father in her final hours.

"God could not be everywhere, and therefore he created mothers."
Jewish Proverb

Wishing you and your family comfort and peace in your time of loss.:bowdown:

i am soo sorry about your loss, even tho i don't know you let me know if there is anything i can do. I know how it feels to lose a loved one.

Thank you everyone. I am greatly touched by the out pouring of your sympathy. I guess I should tell you al little about my Mom.

Linda Lou Richardson
Born 1-9-1946
She is survived by my father, 6 children and 5 grandchildren, 2 brothers and their families.

My Mom always gave of herself. The extent of which we have seen in the last few weeks as the people she has influenced have come to visit her. She said that she thought she could count her friends on the fingers of one hand and was very surprised at how many people came to visit her to tell her how much she meant to them. She was very touched when I told her about everyone here who wished her well.

She volunteered a very large amount of time making baby clothes for an organisation I think was called "Warm Hearts, Warm Babies." They provide a diaper bag with a set of clothes, a blanket and other things a parent would need for people who couldn't afford to get these things alone. She also made burial clothes for babies who had died and their parents didn't have anything to bury their babies in. She was very concerned that all these babies have something special to wear. I can't tell you how many blankets she croched (sp), and quilts she sewed. For every set of clothes she made she went beyond the simple pattern she was given and made each one special and different in some way. She wanted the parents to be able to choose something special for their child to go home in or be buried in. When she died there was a pile of fabric, yarn etcetera about 3 feet high on the spare bed in her sewing room that she had planed on making into blankets, clothes, burp cloths etcetera. The pile covered the whole single bed. One of her concerns before she died was that she wasn't going to be able to make these special things for all the kids that would need them.

My Mom always sacrificed her own needs and comforts for her kids and the kids she did daycare for. She raised kids in some form or another for the last 40 years. She was always there for us and I am glad that I could be there for her as she passed.

In the last few weeks I very much hated my self for hoping that she would go fast. I knew it was for the best, but detested the thought that I wanted my Mom to be gone. I am very glad that she went quickly and with only a little pain. I know she was at peace when she went.

Thank you all for your thoughts. I can't tell you how much it has meant to me and my family.

My sympathies for u and the family. Its good that you were able to be there during that time and say your piece.

May God Bless you and your family. Let us know if there is anything we can do. Ive been through something very simular with my grandfather and it was the hardest thing ive ever had to watch.

-Tim

Mom looks like she had a full life. She was smiling through the pain. That picture made me drop a few tears. My heart goes out to you and your family bro. :love:

Brought tears to my eyes, especially when I read about her helping little babies. God bless her soul, and may she rest in peace in His love.

For those that are interested, here's a link to the organization: Warm Hearts~Warm Babies

Back