My Mom passed away tonight

Words can't convey how sorry I am to hear this, my prayers are with you and your family that you may find peace in this troubling time.

I'm so sorry for your lose, what a bleesing it was to be able to have spent those last few precious moments with her before she passed so that she can move on to a better place with those thoughts being the last thing on her mind, you did a wonder full thing for your mom by being there! Your story brought a tear to my eye and I like to think I'm a real tuff sort of guy.....god speed!:angel:

I'm very sorry for your loss...you are in my prayers.

Prayers sent for you and your family in your time of need, just remember she's in a better place where she doesnt hurt anymore!

My condolences go out to you and your family. God give you the strength and peace knowing she is in GOOD hands now.. :please:

I lost my Father the to cancer the same way. It was good you got to be there and she passed with family around. I was with my Father too. Take care of the family and let me us know if you need anything.

i am so sorry about your loss, it is always tough to lose a member of family specially your mom,we all have to go someday sooner or later.
great pic of her.
my prayers to you and your family, stay strong she has gone to a great place!

Back