My Mom passed away

frisbee

GODSPEED RACING
Donating Member
Registered
Two weeks ago from today my Mom died from lung cancer . She fought it for 2 years . I beg everyone to call thier Mom and tell them that they Love them ! I was lucky enough to be able to see her alot even though she lived across the country . I love You Mom and I miss You !!

101_5028.jpg

That is such a sweet picture. Treasure it always!

Sorry for your loss.

Moms are special no doubt about that, sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss. May your mother rest in peace. I lost my mom over 30 years ago, and I think of her everyday.

Very sorry for your loss, prayers sent

Thank you for sharing this and reminding us just how important our time here really is...

Very sorry for your loss..

Sorry for your loss , I lost my Father awhile back & miss him dearly . I am glad to see that you got to spend some quality time with her . God Bless & My Prayers are sent to you & your family.

I think she is in a BETTER place than us now.

She is in heaven with god.She has no pain or illness now.

I know its tough hang in there.

My pastor teaches when somebody goes to heaven that person has won.

Last edited:
That really hits home, brother.

Belated condolences to you and your family.

That really hits home, brother.

Belated condolences to you and your family.

...Sorry about the double posting.

Last edited:
Sorry man, glad you were able to spend time with her. Prayers sent my brother :please:

My condolences. Thanks for the reminder.

My mom is 70 years old and i know i dont have a lot of time left with her, but it's still a great reminder to treasure what time i DO have left.

That's a great picture of you two, by the way. get that printed and frame it and keep it someplace you will see it every day to remind you of all the joy you shared.

Condolences.... if that photo is any indication, looks like you had a good relationship with mom... R.I.P.

Back