My Mom passed away tonight

Big Wall

Registered
1-28-09 about 9:20 pm my Mom passed away. 3 weeks ago we found out that she had cancer. 1 week ago we found out that there was nothing that could be done to help her. Tonight I got a call from my Dad that she was going. I got there not too long before she went. My Dad, 1 brother and both of my sisters were there too.

She wasn't breathing too easily. We all told her that we loved her and that it was ok for her to go. I could tell that she was trying to talk but couldn't. It was obvious that she was upset that she couldn't talk. The only thing we could make out that she was barely able to mouth was "I love you." and then she was gone.

My wife and kids showed up right after she passed followed shortly later by my brother in law and my nieces and then my other two brothers.

I'm sitting here still in shock. The only thing that I can say is that it was absolutely amazing.

Thank you all for the support you have given over the last few weeks. I can't possibly express how much it has meant to us all. Including my Mom.

I'll enclose a picture of her with my sons taken a few days ago.

S8002847.jpg

prayers for you & your family brother. Probably the only solace you'll find right now is in prayer. She's at peace and in a better place. One day god graced we should all be so lucky
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm so sorry. May she rest in peace. Take strength in some very cute boys and the fact that you and she shared something precious.

Prayers from my family to yours. May you find comfort in Gods arms. She's in Heaven now, no more pain, no more medicine. She weeps for us now. God bless you.

I'm sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our thoughts.

Oh Lord, prayers are sent for you and your family. I am very sorry brother.

I'm glad you got to be there with her.

Peace to you and yours, bro.

Back