PLEASE for my Mom

Prayer sent for your mom and the rest of the family! We are here if we can do anything for you guys!!

Frisbee I know EXACTLY what you are going through. My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 Lung Cancer in March of 2006. They didn't give her 12 months. She has undergone radiation and 2 rounds of Chemo and it is all gone except for a small tumor in one lobe. It hasn't been easy but she is a fighter and so far, so good.
God bless your Mom, too, Busa Jules.

Done deal..
thumb_up.gif

I thank everyone for your prayers and thoughts !! Jules your family and your mom are in my prayers .

Some of you know that my Mom was  told she had stage 4 lung cancer this summer and would have 6 months to live without treatment . Well she's doing the treatments since then . and its time to find out weather its working . On Monday she has a PET scan and an MRI on Tuesday . I get there on Wed. . Friday the 15th we talk to the Doctor to see if its working , So I'm begging everyone I know to Please pray for my Mom . I will keep post up the results as soon as I can. Thankyou !
I hope everything is ok.

Hang in there - I'm sure this is going to be an especially tough week for your whole family - waiting on test results can feel like slow motion.

Prayers sent.

Back