Prayers Needed

Prayers to all of you. This happened to my boss' child earlier this year due to the same prenatal issue with the umbilical cord insertion. Sometimes it can be a mixture of care, but also the fact that the baby is not only born early but without receiving all of the needed nutrients from all vessels flowing through the umbilical cord when the baby is born, baby is usually not as mature as estimated date of birth.

All of the effects that you mentioned for baby & mom are unfortunate side effects of this situation. My thoughts and many prayer go out to you and your family.

Don't ask GOD "will" he help you. Thank him FOR helping you. May GOD bless you, your wife, and healthy unborn baby.

IMG00021-20091218-2018.jpg

IMG00037-20091224-1153.jpg

IMG00045-20091227-2035.jpg

IMG00066-20091228-1149.jpg

IMG00080-20091229-1635.jpg

IMG00021-20091218-2018.jpg

IMG00037-20091224-1153.jpg

IMG00045-20091227-2035.jpg

IMG00066-20091228-1149.jpg

IMG00080-20091229-1635.jpg

Viperam, not a religious person but and your wife willl be in my thoughts, best wishes for a good out come to all of this.

My wife is 29 weeks pregnant
A couple weeks ago, she was diagnosed with a two vessel cord, aka single umbilical artery.

This is associated with low birth weight, heart defects, gastrointestinal tract abnormalities and problems with the central nervous system. The respiratory system, urinary tract, and musculoskeletal system may also be affected. One in five babies affected by SUA will be born with multiple malformations.

Last friday we went in for our regular checkup... She was diagnosed with the flu and her blood pressure was 190/110, she gained 22lb in 7 weeks, and had severe swelling.

They rushed her to Sacred Heart Neonatal Intensive Care Unit , in Pensacola FL friday where they diagnosed her with Severe Progressive Eclampsia . IV's Catheter, heart monitors, baby monitors, shes got tubes and wires everywhere.

Shes being pumped with IV medicines to reduce seizures, thin blood, prevent clots, lower blood pressure, pain medications, and antibiotics for the flu, and liquids. Shes on a clear liquid diet. The medicine makes her weak, nauseous, and causes her to go in these tremor spasms all over. Its heartbreaking to watch.

Doctors said baby is healthy and happy, but my wife is sick. And is only going to get worse. Increasing medicine is the only option and there are side effects. They are going to keep her on monitors and bed rest at the hospital for 2-4 weeks before they do a C-section, unless her condition worsens and they cant control it. The baby is 11 weeks premature and weighs 2 pounds now and would not be able to suck swallow or breathe.

Our parents rushed in from 14 hours away, but could only stay 4 days before risking losing their jobs and health insurance. So they are leaving today. Military is not allowing me emergency or convalescent leave. i have 12 days saved up to last me over the next 2 months and the hospital is 1hr 20 minutes away. i will be traveling to and from 5-6 days a week after work.

After birth the baby will be in intensive care for 2 weeks to 2 months depending on what birth defects she has from the SUA, and my wife will need 2 weeks to recover.

Prayers are needed, and any help getting this truck sold for what i owe, would help relieve some financial strain.

:please:

Truck sold last week. Mamma is healthy and healed. Baby is growing and will be coming home healthy in 1-2 weeks. We have been through a lot together but my baby is strong. She's a fighter.
Posted via Mobile Device

Your baby is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so glad to hear everything is working out ok. Keeping you guy's in my prayers. Were still waiting to hear her name! :cheerleader:

Back