Prayers requested...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, some of you may know the back story... Basicly, my Sis-inlaw is incredibly petite... not made to have babys. Her first pregnancy, she had twins, born WAY premature, and lost them... That was a couple years ago. Since then, she and my brother have had a beautiful baby boy, Connor. Well, she's pregnant again, and on bed rest. 8 weeks before her scheduled C-section, which is about 3 weeks before her actual due date. Looks like she could go into labor at anytime, so doctors orders are to stay in bed and eat healthy (she can hardly gain weight, much less when she's pregnant, support her AND another human being on Body Fat). It's not looking too gloomy yet, she's still in good spirits and so is my bro, but it's still something on all of our minds. So please, if you believe in prayer,say one for her, and if not, keep her in your thoughts. Thanks everyone.

Ask and ye shall receive...
beerchug.gif

Thanks...

Vabs, I'll keep the board posted as any new news comes to me.
wink.gif

Thanks. Everything seems okay now, but I found out about it recently, and figured I'd put this out there as a precaution.
bowdown.gif

Will do. My last child came almost 8 weeks early in very similar circumstances (bed rest, etc.) After a 3 week stay in the NICU he was home healty and happy. Modern medicine is such a blessing.

You got it, man. Anything for you, bro.

--Wag--

Back