Prayers Requested

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I was talking (well, texting, as she lives in the middle of nowhere with not much service) with the woman I've been on a couple dates with. Turns out, she was in the hospital last night, and her appendix ruptured. It wasn't taken out (apperently they don't always have to be taken out) and she's on lots of antibiotics. She's doing good, but I was wanting to request some prayers for her.

Prayers on their way, Bro.
thumb_up.gif

Prayers are sent bro !

Not trying to make lite of the situation but ,I didn't know you had this kind of affect on women !

Know how that feels, mine ruptured about ten years ago and like a tough guy fool, I did not go to the Dr. for a day and a half. When I finally went they rushed me in for emergency surgery and 4 hours later they had me cleaned out. Never realized how sick you can get from that, I wish her the best and prayers are sent
thumb_up.gif

Has anyone else ever heard of not having to have the appendix taken out if ruptured? She's out of the hospital. I always thought they had to be immediately taken out...

Has anyone else ever heard of not having to have the appendix taken out if ruptured? She's out of the hospital. I always thought they had to be immediately taken out...
I thought if it ruptured it had to come out but it can become inflamed bad and stay in !

Don't worry bro, I don't think she is useing this as an excuse not to go out with you !
whistling.gif

I know I joke alot but I do hope shes better !

I thought if it ruptured it had to come out but it can become inflamed bad and stay in !

Don't worry bro, I don't think she is useing this as an excuse not to go out with you !
whistling.gif

I know I joke alot but I do hope shes better !
I don't think it's that, just never heard of it...

Back