More Prayers Please

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Well, my mom finally made it out of ICU about 2.5 weeks ago, and was healing. They made some changes to her meds on friday and that made her extremely loopy and REAL slow to communicate. Well, she fell (in the hospital) and broke her shoulder. Now she is in so much pain that they have had to increase her meds even more. Now she is almost nonresponsive, and comes in and out of conciousness. The doctors know that something isn't right...she shouldn't be like that! Tonight has me really upset and scared.
She has been in the hospital pretty much since January, and we want her to come home!
Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers so that she can have a complete and speedy recovery, and that God give the doctors the knowledge to help her before it is too late.

(I know there is power in prayers, along with the amount of prayers)

Thanks,
Brian

Brian, your mom, you and your family will be in my prayers. It's tough to see a loved one in that condition. Be strong brother.

Brian, she's in my thoughts...I hope she takes a turn for the better very soon!!

Please, God, comfort her in her time of need, and cure her of all her ills.

(As for the meds, ask to see her doctor asap, and tell him/her exactly what is happening to her and that they need to be adjusted or corrected.)

Done. Hoping the for the best and keeping you all in my thoughts.

Your Mom is in my prayers, as are you I know its a hard time for you too!!

Back