Prayers for my Grandmother, please.

ibified

Registered
My grandmother, who is 91 years old, fell in her house last night. Evidently she was on the floor unable to get up all morning until my mom found her about 10:30 this morning. She's in the hospital right now and they are monitoring her heart (irregular heartbeat) and a few other things. They're also afraid she may have broken her hip.

Please send some prayers/thoughts/good vibes/whatever her way today.

Thanks all.

Thoughts and tons of love from the West Coast. Lots-o-rest and hopefully her grandson will sneak her in some chocolate.:whistle:

Hope she is ok.

My Grandmother fell and broke her hip about a year ago, seems to be what happens.

I know hind sight is clear..but the medic alerts are a good idea.

That would be a terrible feeling to have something like that happen. Prayers sent for a full and quick recovery! :please:

Very sorry to hear, prayers sent.

Thanks all. Shes stabil and in the hospital right now. She did break her hip, and pretty badly I guess. They have to wait until all her blood thinning meds get out of her system, and they are gonna operate on Thursday or Friday. At this point they arent sure if they are going to pin it or just replace it. Either way, it's not gonna be a fun time for her.

Thanks again.

Back