Urgent prayers needed!!!!!

Prayers sent for all friends and family members, and especially for Dominque :please:

CALL THE RED CROSS; they can get in touch with the military to get to her dad for you. Happens all the time.

Prayers sent..... May God bless her and the family. Hope she recovers soon and live a normal life.....:please:

My thoughts and heart are with you and yours.

--Wag--

+1 on the red cross. My sister goes to school at UNC Greensboro my family and I are keeping her in our thoughts an prayers!

Thank you everyone for you prayers. Unfortunately, there is nothing to report yet. As of last night, Dominique had not come out of the coma. The doctors did say people usually wake up between the 48 and 72 hour mark after surgery and last night was only 24. Please keep the prayers coming and I will let you all know once I hear anything new.

The power of GOD is unsurpassable and unbelievable. I know that GOD is a healer/ a deliverer/ a protector/ a provider/ a way maker and a path straightner. He's done to much for me to say other wise. And I stand in the gap for Dominque and the family. The Bible says the prayers of the rightous availeth much. I Bless GOD:cheerleader: in advance for recovery! Let's ALL stand and see the power of prayer; believing by faith that it's already done.:thumbsup:

Back