Prayers Requested

Prayers sent
thumb_up.gif

Prayers sent man. Hope all turns out for the best. For both of you.

super.gif
PM -->
frisbee @ Feb. 10 2008 said:
1292129[/ATTACH] PM]
What s news bro ? Did you go see her ? Bring her a get well card or flowers.
She's doing good today, just slow as she said. Haven't seen her yet, so no get well card or flowers yet either.
Thats good, If shes still stuck in the hospital you should bring her some magazines and stuff .

super.gif

UPDATE!!!!

Okay, so I talked to her face to face finally. She went to work today. She was also on vicodin and antibiotics the past couple days... Turns out, she meant to say her appendix had NOT ruptured... She kinda left that "not" part out. It is badly infected, but thats it.
beerchug.gif

She seemed to be happy enough. She walked over to work and talked for a sec, then she went back. I then went over there, got a sandwich, got her to laugh, and went back to work.

Good to hear it didn't rupture. If it did it would have to come out. The infected tissue would cause sepsis in the worst way.

I'll keep her in my thoughts for a speedy recovery.

Craig you are NOT right!

So no rupture... just close.... good to hear... the appendix is so useless... kinda like the gall bladder. Just get it out of there....

hope she recovers well......good chance for you to maybe pamper her while she's home recovering...maybe take a dinner to her....something she can eat...might want to check with people about what her diet might be after her situation..get people from work to sign a get well card, etc.etc...
this must be Georgia speaking,
laugh.gif
sounds too thoughtful for a man. good idea btw
ThumbsUp.gif

Back