Need some Prayer

busastalker05

Registered
PLease pray for my G/f she is sick with pneumonia and plueracy(spelling) she has been dealing with it for almost a week now and the doctors havent been much help? They gave her some good pain meds but she isnt taking them well(pain still there, etc...) I dont know what all i can do to help her cept cook, clean, and get her what ever she needs when she needs it.......

does anyone know what to do about the plueracy????

Thanks guys

JoN M

Take her to a different doc or the hospital if she is not getting better, my prayers are with you and her.

All you can to is give her cough medicine, may require hospitalization and draining
of the lining. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen be should be OK. Best
find a Dr who can help

All you can to is give her cough medicine, may require hospitalization and draining
of the lining. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen be should be OK. Best
find a Dr who can help

I've had pleurisy. It is very painful. Maximum doses of ibuprofen is actually the best (not what the bottle recommends but what the doc says she can have). It took me two days for the majority of the pain to subside. If she's been going longer than that and has been adhering to the recommended dosages, then she should ask for a second opinion (try to find out who your on call doctor is and ask them for help).

Prayers sent.

Last edited:
One of my coworkers got it last week. It's an infection of the lining of your lungs and hurts like hell. Antibiotics is the answer. Also, keep her isolated as much as you can - if she picked up the H1N1 flu virus right now it would be REALLLLLLY bad....

Thanks so much guys. She is doing a lil better this morning. She able to sleep thru the night with little pain. And we are watching every little symptom we don't want turning into something else. Thanks guys!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back