Rider down need a prayer

Wayneovich

Registered
Well she is a Jr rider, My coworkers daughter was riding her bicycle last night and fell off, somehow the handlebars managed to puncture her liver and one of her kidneys She is in ICU right now and they are monitoring to see if they will have to do surgery. She is a cool little kid her and her brother are fascinated by my bike everytime I bring it to work. her name is Courtlyn Ill keep you guys posted if anything changes.

Prayers are in for her.
Godspeed to her and peace to the family.
Bubba

Looking forward to improvements and updates as you get them.

Best wishes from here.

That's awful to hear. Prayers and best wishes sent for Courtlyn and family!

Holy cow was she riding on a huge half pipe or something, had to have taken a pretty hard fall to puncture live and kidney. Prayers sent out to her for speedy recovery.
Posted via Mobile Device

Prayers sent for her and her family!
Posted via Mobile Device

Prayers sent for Courtlyn and her family. I sure hope she recovers quickly and fully with out surgery.:please:

Dear Heavenly Father, First we praise you and give you all the glory and thank you for all that you do. We come to you in prayer for this little girl who injured herself on her bike. We ask that you lay your hand upon her and heal her. We ask you that you comfort and ease her pain. We ask you that not only will she be healed but that she will be healed as if she was never injured. We thank you and praise you Father God in Jesus Name Amen. All that agree with this prayer say Amen.......det45

Back