Prayers for little Isabella

Prayers for little Isabella sent....... Wishing her a quick and speedy recovery.......

:please: :please:

Prayers sent

images.jpg

UPDATE 28 NOVEMBER:

Must be some powerful prayer's around here. Too early to claim victory, but little Isabella is making positive progress. I got to go to the hospital yesterday to visit. She was still under quarantine, and having dialysis almost every hour, but she was showing signs of life (even cranky). I personally think she has turned the corner.

Today, she is down to 1X dialysis per day; she even got unhooked from the machine so she could go for a wagon ride around the hospital. Today she has not had a positive eColi culture in 3 days, so she is out of quarantine. Her kidneys are still not functioning; she will require repeated dialysis for 8-10 days then the kidneys are supposed to restart on their own after the toxins are flushed out.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers very much!

God Bless her and all closest to her! Prayers sent again and again!

Dude I hope everything works out, I am going through something with my little 8 yr old right now ( NF1 ) and it escapes me how anything like this can happen to an innocent child.

IMO until your old enough to know right from wrong and you choose the latter of the two, nothing bad should happen to you. Children are innocent and there lives should be perfect.

Dude I hope everything works out, I am going through something with my little 8 yr old right now ( NF1 ) and it escapes me how anything like this can happen to an innocent child.

IMO until your old enough to know right from wrong and you choose the latter of the two, nothing bad should happen to you. Children are innocent and there lives should be perfect.

Best of luck to you too then. My daughter is 7 - there's nothing in this world to make you feel protective like your little girl.

UPDATE 7 DECEMBER:

As her condition has steadily improved, little Isabella was able to come off dialysis for longer and longer periods of time. In the last few days, her kidney's started to function again. This morning via surgery the doctors finally removed the device that allowed for the dialysis, and tonight, they RELEASED HER TO COME HOME. She is now HOME.

She was in hosptial for almost 3 weeks. There were times when it was doubtful that she would pull through. Thank you ALL for your warm thoughts and prayers. A successful outcome.

Back