Prayers needed!

tjdobb

Donating Member
Registered
I have not been around much the last year, My wife was diagnosed with colon cancer a little over a year ago and had surgery to remove the grapefruit sized tumor along with 12" of the colon and 6" of the small intestine. She went through 8 months of chemo last year and in November was cancer free. We started to make plans for this upcoming summer till Wed she went in for her 3 month check-up and they found the cancer had come back and is in her lymph nodes in the back of her abdomen. She starts chemo again next Wed. She is a fighter and we will get through this again, It just scares the hell out of me and all the prayers we can get would be comforting and appreciated. Thanks Theresa, Tom D. and family.

bro,
my prayers will be with you and your family. i am sittin here with my 3 day old daugher in my arms, so I now understand true love.
my wife is an oncology nurse at a cancer treatment center here in Philly, if you or your have any questions, just email me. she has been doing it about 7 years.
here to help....

sorry to hear she is going through this, prayers sent for her and the rest of your family

Thanks for the support, The org has always been a great place to come get advice and support. I will try and keep you guys up to date. Thanks again for the prayers.Thank you Deno and I may get ahold of you after I talk to her Dr next week.

Dear God look over this family and make sure Theresa has a full and healthy recovery.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back