Sad day today..

Your very welcome. when i finally find a mate for bruno, u will be the first to know he is a pure old blood line KING FISH.. and for other reasons his pups will sale for about 2000. u can have one...i hope that will help.

Well thats pretty darn cool. :thumbsup:

RSD.

Thank you all for the support.. I do think is gonna be a while before I get another dog.. this is gonna take time to heal.. All Ive ever owned was Pit Bull's and none of the 3 ive had has ever touched me as much As Shug. she was the best dog.. she would be out side in the back yard all I had to do is call her once and she would come running.. my friend who lives next to me has 2 labs and he would call them for 20 min and would never come.. he kept asking me to train his dogs to come on the first call.. My Wife could tell so many storys about Shug's love for me. we had a bond ive never seen before.. she would be thinking what I am we were always on the same page..
Love you Shug . Daddy misses you.. wait for me on the other side. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I havent cryed in years. my wife and I have been together for almost 10 years. shes never seen me cry till now..

Was a really sad day today.. My wife and I had to put down My Pit Bull Sugar-Bear today.. she was 9 years old.. her liver was shutting down and she was bleeding internaly.. her blood wasn't clotting.. My dog is/was a Member of my family.. I love her as much as my son.. she was my world.. we were always side by side.. I cane even put into words on how much she ment to me and my Family.. just please keep us and Shug in your thoughts and prayers thru this tough time.. Thanks :cry::cry:

RIP Sugar-Bear AKA Shug, Shuggy Shug :cry:
Gone and will never be forgotten
View attachment 216849
View attachment 216850
View attachment 216851
View attachment 216852
View attachment 216853

So sorry brother! I know how it is to lose a beloved pet. Hang in there.

Tom.

Your very welcome. when i finally find a mate for bruno, u will be the first to know he is a pure old blood line KING FISH.. and for other reasons his pups will sale for about 2000. u can have one...i hope that will help.

Thanks for the offer.. its to early at this time I might take you up on it. down the road if the offer still stand I might take you up on it.. at this moment all I want is my Sugar-Bear back.. thank you so much for the offer.. means a lot to me and my family..

Thank you All again.. its gonna be a very long and hard to get thru all this.. it means a lot to us the support we have been from everyone..

Sorry for your loss. She looked to be a happy little girl. Just remember it's OK to cry and be sad. I still cry from time to time thinking about Henry (the beagle). The worst part is the silence coming home. It takes time but it will get better. R.I.P. Shug.

I am so sorry for your loss..i know the feeling too...It takes alot of time to heal. Be strong Bro.

Loosing a dog is every bit as hard as losing a family member... i feel your pain as I have been through the same

I have been down your road, and I feel for ya. Just take care of yourself. At least you made her time here good, so many dogs aren't as lucky. She must be watcing over you still............

RIP Shug

Back