Need some prayers from you all

my thoughts and prayers sent to your niece and your family.
sad.gif

I have just said a prayer for little Kaylin and her family. I hope your next update will be really great news, Steven! Just hang in there and know my thoughts and prayers are with you, Kaylin, and all concerned.

I want to thank everyone for the kind words and prayers.

Now for an update, things are not looking good now, they found more cancer on her Kidneys. Next week they start Chemo and that is about all they have said. Not much new info other than this so please keep the prayers coming. Thanks again for everything.

we are praying for Kaylin and your family. Five years old it is hard to phantom that something so sad can happen to someone so young. But keep trusting in God and he will give you whatever you need to make it through this ordeal.

Much prayer.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family.. Hang tough..
smile.gif

She's in my thoughts and prayers...kids are tough, and I'm sure she's going to fight whatever is in her path
smile.gif

YES they are va.. kids are tough.. Iv worked with some these kids.

And I can tell you, you'd be surprised at what they can achieve.

they have no fear, and no real understanding of watts going on.

But that can be a good thing. It seems when They don't fully understand what's going on.

They bounce back much quicker.

I'm holding for the best outcome on this situation.

Please keep us updated.

WOOOOHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I know I haven't posted here for an update in a while but thought I would do so now. AFter all the treatments and medicine (which was pretty rough), it looks as if the Cancer has gone away for now. They are being cautiously optimistic but for now the Docs are giving her a clean bill of health.

She is doing really well and our family wants to send thanks to all who have sent the prayers and thoughts her way.

Thanks again H.org this place is the greatest.

Steve & Jamie

jump9.gif

Thank God she is better . It must have been very hard for a 5 year old to go through all this . I will continue paying for her and her family.

My family and I will send our prayers nightly and daily to keep her healthy. God Bless.

Charlie

<!--EDIT|CAT3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155531822 -->

Back