Need some prayers from you all

loboboy

Donating Member
Registered
I know i don't post much but wanted to ask for some prayers for those who do. My wifes niece was diagnosed with Cancer yesterday at the age of 5. They are still doing tests to make sure it has not spread but we are preparing for the worst. Wednesday she had surgery to remove her Limph nodes(spelling) and after testing they came back Malignant, and that is all we know right now.

I consider this site my second family and would really appreciate your prayers for Kaylin. Thanks and I will keep you all posted on her progress.

Steve

good luck.. it must be so hard for children.. make sure you are strong and there for her.

prayer sent.

Thanks guys, The family really appreciates it.

Busa Man I don't post much but I am here alot just watching and listening(reading) to everyone else. My Dad and Grandpa told me along time ago you gain more from listening than you do from talking and i have always lived by that, and I have learned alot form all of the board members.

Thanks again for the prayers, we really do appreciate it and I will keep you all posted on the prgress of the tests to come.

Howya... Steven.

I hope you don,t think i was have,n a pop at ya by say,n so what...

Watt i mean by that is why should it matter how much you post.

You,re dad & granddad. ARE WISE MEN...............

RESPECTFULLY........... DAZZ..

Your niece and your family will be in my prayers. I am sure your niece will be fine.

Prayer sent...sorry to hear the news
sad.gif

Any parent's worst fear
sad.gif

I hope the surgery goes well and she'll definitely be in my thoughts...thinking of you Kaylin...prayers sent...

Prayers and thoughts to Kaylin, you, and your family. Hope and strength to you.

Back