Prayers needed for friend's lil sister

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Hello all. Ssems al too common lately for prayer requests & sad that it is as such. However, I must request one as well. My friend Jamietold me that her lil sister was recently diagnosed with thyroid cancer. I would humbly appreciate it if anyone willing, could say a prayer or two for her. I'd appreciate it greatly, thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Is that survivable? How advanced is it?

Please tell her to fight hard and to keep in mind that cancer can be beaten. We're all pulling for her.

:heart-break:

Prayers sent brother, my sister has the same issue, but so far they are treating it well.

Thyroid cancer is very survivable. That, however, doesn't make the diagnosis any easier to deal with. I know this from personal experience.

There are great treatments out there that are very successful. My thoughts are with her.

Thanks all, and thanks Diana, she's busy at work but I believe she may write ya an email, Jamie that is, not her sister, well i dunno maybe her too lol
Posted via Mobile Device

I do sound and lighting installations in churches all over the U S as well as Dj in some of the largest nightclubs in and around Chicago land, I will let all the powers at be know to pray for her.....

I'm very sorry for what she's going through right now. Praise God it appears to be an easily treated cancer. I will most def. say a few for her!

Back