Prayers Needed for family member

CTA_Busa_LE

Donating Member
Registered
I would ask that anyone of faith remember my aunt in prayer. She was involved in a very major auto crash Monday night. She was on her way home and was on an on ramp to the interstate when for an unknown reason she swerved right, over corrected then lost control. She left the left side of the ramp, entered the interstate perpendicular to traffic and struck a semi tractor trailer right in front of the trailer tandems. Everyone who has seen the vehicle can not believe she was able to survive, there just wasn't anything left of it.

It took firefighters 30 minutes to extricate her from her vehicle which was a Ford Taurus. She was airlifted from the scene directly to a St Louis hospital.

List of injuries:
6 of 7 vertebrae in neck broken
Sternum shattered
Pelvis shattered
Both legs severely broke
9 ribs broken
shoulder dislocated
one arm broken
bruised lung

Now for the brighter side of things. She has no internal injuries other than the bruised lung. She has no head injuries and doctors say she suffered no paralysis.

The road to recovery will be long. On top of this she was just advised a while back that her cancer is back as well so she is also battling cancer on top of these injuries. My uncle, her husband, is still recovering from a brain aneurysm from a little over a year ago. And some of us think we have problems in our lives. Through all of this they still maintain their faith in God!

God had his arms wrapped around her, my prayers go out to you and your family. Godspeed.

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear, Prayers sent for all of your family. :please:

God bless them in every way he can! Prayers send my friend and I now seem so small with my probs!

Wow, that's rough. Best of luck with everything. Prayers sent.
:please:

In our prayers and will continue to pray for full recovery soon.
Bubba

Thoughts and prayers to your aunt and your entire family!!! Keep us posted please...

terrible news my friend. My heArt and prayers go out to you and your aunt. It is good she suffered no paralysis or head injuries, I am glad to hear that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Your Aunt and Family will be in our Prayers.... I just went thru a similar incident with my brother.

Back