Prayers Needed for family member

You are all in my prayers, God bless I sih for them bot a speedy recovery:bowdown:

You can tell she is a strong woman already. She will make it with the help of God and he is right by her side. Prayers sent.

Just got home a little while ago. Spent the day in St Louis, my wife had an appointment for evaluation for Lasik surgery then we stopped off at the hospital.

My aunt is still stable. They are slowly backing her off the morphine and she actually opened her eyes for a brief moment when her daughter was in with her. They were supposed to be taking her off the ventilator today to see if she was going to be able to breath on her own. The biggest concern is the amount of pain it is going to cause her to have to do so not whether or not she can breath for herself. They are concerned about the sternum healing as she has had radiation treatments for her cancer which have effected it. It's going to be a long hard road but she's a fighter.

Thanks for all the prayers and concerns. That's what makes this place so great :beerchug:

Back